After the excitement of the wedding day has subsided, many newlyweds are left with the question of what to do next. One popular option is to plan a post-wedding brunch to keep the celebrations going. Here are 10 reasons why you should consider planning a post-wedding brunch:
10 Reasons to Next Day Brunch
- Extend the celebrations: A post-wedding brunch allows you to continue celebrating with your loved ones and keep the festivities going for a little while longer. This is also a great time and place to open all your gifts in front of an audience if you choose.
- Spend more time with guests: Your wedding day can be hectic and it’s often difficult to spend quality time with all your guests. A brunch the next day allows you to catch up with those you may have missed.
- Relaxed atmosphere: A brunch is typically a more relaxed affair than the wedding reception, allowing you to enjoy the company of your guests in a more casual setting.
- Keep the party going: For those guests who want to continue the party, a post-wedding brunch provides an opportunity to do so in a more intimate and low-key setting.
- Thank your guests: A post-wedding brunch is a great way to thank your guests for attending your wedding and being a part of your special day.
- Showcase local cuisine: If you’re having a destination wedding, a post-wedding brunch is the perfect time to showcase the local cuisine and give your guests a taste of the area.
- More time with family: A post-wedding brunch is a great way to spend more time with family members who may have traveled from out of town for your wedding.
- Relieve stress: Planning a post-wedding brunch can be a great way to relieve stress after the wedding and enjoy some quality time with loved ones.
- Perfect for early risers: For those guests who are early risers, a post-wedding brunch is the perfect way to start the day and get some food in their bellies.
- Create memories: A post-wedding brunch is a great way to create lasting memories with your loved ones and continue the celebration of your special day.
How to plan a Next Day Brunch the morning after your wedding
- Determine the guest list: Decide who you would like to invite to the brunch. It could be just close family and friends, or you could invite all your wedding guests. Make sure to send out invitations well in advance so that people can plan accordingly.
- Choose the venue: You can choose to have the brunch at a restaurant, a hotel, or at a family member’s home. Make sure to pick a venue that is convenient for your guests and has enough space to accommodate everyone.
- Plan the menu: Keep the menu simple and light, with options for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. A brunch buffet with a mix of sweet and savory dishes is always a hit. Don’t forget to include some breakfast staples like eggs, pancakes, and waffles.
- Decorate the space: Keep the decor simple and elegant. You can use flowers, balloons, and candles to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Plan some activities: You can set up some games or activities for your guests to enjoy, like a photo booth or a mimosa bar.
Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the company of your loved ones. Don’t stress too much about the details and enjoy your first morning as a married couple!
Join The GEG Team Experience!
Award-Winning Online Wedding Planning with Green-Eyed Girl Productions:
Hi there! I’m Kandice, Owner of Green-Eyed Girl Productions and engineer of The Project Block System. Thank you so much for stopping in on this blog post! Join hundreds of Bride who have worked through The Project Block System while planning their Wedding. Our Team Experience is now FREE to everyone planning a wedding during this chaotic and confusing time.
Watch the IGTV Videos for WHAT BRIDES ARE SAYING
Like what you read?
For more Wedding Inspirations, How-To Articles, Vendor Advice and DIY Projects join our Inspired Coordination Newsletter by subscribing below. You’ll get informational posts just like this in your inbox on Wedding Wednesdays. PLUS! I’ll email you a FREE Checklist!
Start Planning your Wedding:
The I’m Engaged ECourse | Our famous FREE ECourse
Are you recently engaged? Congratulations, and you’re in the right spot! If you haven’t already, go enroll in our FREE I’m Engaged ECourse on Teachable. You’ll receive a 7-Day Action Plan, free downloads, and Introductory Wedding Planning Videos. Find it HERE.
The Project Block System | The GEG Trademark
Our Project Block System on Teachable is our unique way of organizing wedding set up that has clients hunting us down worldwide. ENROLL HERE.
We are proud to partner with many amazing Affiliate Programs including Amazon, and Many More. When you click on affiliate links and make a purchase we earn a commission. However, all of our opinions, reviews, and recommendations are our own. We would never send you in the wrong direction 😉
I do love responding to comments and questions below. If you have something to add please let me know and I’ll be sure to respond ASAP. Better yet, JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP! I’m much faster at responding over there!