Congratulations on your wedding! You must have had a beautiful day filled with love, family, friends, and of course, stunning floral arrangements. After your wedding, you might be wondering what to do with all the flowers you used. Here are ten ideas to make the most out of your wedding florals with Floral Donations:
10 things to do with your Wedding Florals after your wedding
- Donate them: You can donate your flowers to hospitals, nursing homes, or hospice centers. It will brighten the day of patients and bring a smile to their faces.
- Dry them: You can dry your flowers and turn them into a beautiful keepsake. You can place them in a shadow box, a picture frame, or even a Christmas ornament.
- Press them: Pressing your flowers is another great option. You can use them to create handmade cards, bookmarks, or even use them in scrapbooking.
- Give them away: Give the flowers to your guests as they leave the reception. It will be a lovely gesture, and they can take a piece of your wedding with them.
- Create potpourri: You can make fragrant potpourri by mixing your dried flowers with essential oils.
- Make a wreath: Use your wedding florals to make a beautiful wreath for your front door.
- Share them with your vendors: Share your flowers with your vendors as a thank you for their hard work. This includes your photographer, wedding planner, and florist.
- Use them for home decor: You can use your flowers to decorate your home. Place them in a vase, create a centerpiece, or even use them to add a pop of color to your bathroom.
- Compost them: If you have a garden, you can compost your flowers to create rich soil for your plants.
- Preserve them: You can preserve your flowers by using a silica gel. It will help your flowers retain their shape and color for years to come.
I hope these ideas have helped you decide what to do with your wedding florals. Congratulations once again, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
Like what you read?
For more Wedding Inspirations, How-To Articles, Vendor Advice and DIY Projects join our Inspired Coordination Newsletter by subscribing below. You’ll get informational posts just like this in your inbox on Wedding Wednesdays. PLUS! I’ll email you a FREE Checklist!
Start Planning your Wedding:
The I’m Engaged ECourse | Our famous FREE ECourse
Are you recently engaged? Congratulations, and you’re in the right spot! If you haven’t already, go enroll in our FREE I’m Engaged ECourse on Teachable. You’ll receive a 7-Day Action Plan, free downloads, and Introductory Wedding Planning Videos. Find it HERE.
The Project Block System | The GEG Trademark
Our Project Block System on Teachable is our unique way of organizing wedding set up that has clients hunting us down worldwide. ENROLL HERE.
We are proud to partner with many amazing Affiliate Programs including Amazon, and Many More. When you click on affiliate links and make a purchase we earn a commission. However, all of our opinions, reviews, and recommendations are our own. We would never send you in the wrong direction 😉
I do love responding to comments and questions below. If you have something to add please let me know and I’ll be sure to respond ASAP. Better yet, JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP! I’m much faster at responding over there!